Saddle Mountain Mushrooms
Saturday, March 4th, 2023
(Driving and parking directions will be sent out 2 to 3 days before the outing)
Led by Benji Dambach, Outings Field Specialist
For any questions, email email@example.com
Join LandPaths and our friends at Sonoma County Ag + Open Space for a mushroom foray at Saddle Mountain! Take an explorative hike along the trails of this sweeping, 960 acre preserve on the eastern border of Santa Rosa, while taking frequent stops to hunt for and observe our amazing mycological friends.
Directions: Driving directions, parking details, and exact location of will be sent 2 to 3 days before the event by the outings field specialist. Parking is extremely limited. You must be registered for the outing to attend. No drop-ins, please! Space is limited to those who register in advance.
- You will be asked to sign a liability waiver upon arrival.
- You will receive a confirmation email upon registration.
- 2 - 3 days before the outing you will receive an email from the lead facilitator with the exact location, driving directions, and parking information
What to bring with you:
- Consider wearing long pants and comfortable shoes that can get dirty.
- Snacks for the hike and a light lunch, if you'd like.
- Water to drink in your own water bottle
- Baby carriers are recommended instead of strollers.
Weather-Related Cancellation: In the event of smoke, high heat, bad air quality, or heavy rain, please call (707) 544-7284 on the morning of the outing to see whether the outing has been cancelled. If you don't hear a notice of cancellation on the outgoing voice message, the outing will be going forward as planned.
For any questions please reach out to Benji at firstname.lastname@example.org and he'll get back to you as soon as he can!